at Grammar Bytes!
You may not alter, sell, or post these materials on a different server.
Photocopying for students or linking to materials here does not require my permission.
Rules for Finding and Fixing Comma Splices and Fused Sentences
Rules for Finding and Fixing Fragments
- Fragment Tip 1 [Recognizing Fragments]
- Fragment Tip 2 [Identifying Fragment Types]
- Fragment Tip 3 [Punctuation Rules for Fixing Fragments]
Rules for Using Irregular Verbs
Rules for Using Lay and Lie
Rules for Maintaining Parallel Structure
Rules for Finding and Fixing Misplaced and Dangling Modifiers
Rules for Finding and Fixing Apostrophe Errors
- Comma Tip 1 [Commas with Introductory Elements]
- Comma Tip 2 [Commas with Interrupters]
- Comma Tip 3 [Commas with Concluding Elements]
- Comma Tip 4 [Commas with And and Other Coordinating Conjunctions]
- Comma Tip 5 [Commas with Essential and Nonessential Clauses]
- Comma Tip 6 [Commas with Coordinate and Noncoordinate Adjectives]
- Comma Tip 7 [Commas with So vs. So that]